Cheese Garlic Bread
Cheese Garlic Bread is a one of the best indulgent comfort foods which is very easy to make by just turning plain French or Italian bread into this epic Cheesy Garlic Bread. Its three main ingredients cheese, herbs and garlic, makes this is homemade garlic bread so indulging that you'll want to try over and over again. Soft on the inside, crispy on the sides, the perfect butter and garlic combo may help you maintain your healthy appetite. This is a no oven recipe that you can easily make using a frying pan.
- Nonstick frying pan
- 50 grams Soft Butter (Makhan)
- 2 cloves Fresh Garlic Cloves Finely chopped or crushed (Taza Lahsan Koota Hua)
- 1 tbs Fresh Parsley (Finely chopped) or Taza Dhania bareek kata hua
- French or Italian Bread <a href="https://yesicancook.pk/french-bread-recipe/">Click to view the French Bread Recipe</a>
- Little bit Salt
- Little bit black peeper powder
- Mazzarella Cheese to taste
- Red chili
- In a mixing bowl, add butter, finely chopped garlic cloves and fresh parsley to form a thick paste.
- Now do some uniform thick slices of French bread.
- Apply the garlic paste well on the bread slices from both sides.
- Heat a frying pan and toast on low flame until color changes. Change sides so that both sides can be toasted. Use a nonstick frying pan if available.
- Enjoy the toast.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.