Bread Fingers or you may call them Chicken Cheese Fingers are yet another easy to cook and store food. You can store them for 2 weeks in a freezer.
Bread Fingers || Chicken Cheese Fingers
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Chicken- Boiled and Shredded
- ½ Capsicum (Shimla mirch)
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Black Pepper to taste
- Red Chilies Crushed (Laal Mirchain Koti Hui) to taste (optional)
- ¼ tsp Mix herbs
- 1 tsp Vinegar (Sirka)
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Mozzarella or Cheddar Cheese to taste
- Fresh Bread as required
- 1 – 2 Eggs (for dipping)
- Breadcrumbs (for coating)
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.