Aloo Kachori is one of the popular street food and can be made at home with less ingredients.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp crushed garlic
- 1 potato (large sized, boiled and meshed)
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp crushed red chilies or to taste
- ½ tsp coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 2 pinch turmeric
- 1 tsp mint leaves paste
- 1 crushed green chili
- 1 – 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 2 cups all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- water as required
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.