Make Bread Potato Stick Kababs in minutes with less ingredients.
Bread Potato Stick Kabab
- 4 slices bread
- 2 potato (large sized) already boiled
- 1 onion (small) chopped
- 2 – 3 fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp green chilies paste
- 1 tsp mint leave finely chopped
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ½ tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tsp crushed red chilies or to taste
- salt to taste
- crushed black pepper to taste
- 1 – 2 tbsp oil for cooking
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.