- ½ cup warm water (neem garam pani)
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 4 cups all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- warm water as required for kneading the dough
- Take ½ cup warm water in a bowl and add 2 tsp yeast into it and stir them together. Leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or the yeast get foamy and dissolved.
- Add 4 cups of all purpose flour, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt and 2 tbsp oil in a separate larger bowl and stir them with your hand. Then gradually add in the yeast mixture and warm water as required. Knead with your hands until the dough gets smooth and elastic.
- Shape the dough into a ball, apply some oil and cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap. Allow it to rise until double in size by resting for 1 to 2 hours.
- After enough rest punch the dough down.
- Roll it down into flattened round or any other desired shape forming a base for topping of the pizza flavor of your choice.
Tawa Pizza Recipe
Ingredients used to marinate the chicken
- 350 g boneless chicken
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp Tandoori masala
- 1 pinch of orange food color (zarda rang)
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chili or quantity to taste
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- salt little bit (if needed)
- 1 tbsp oil
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese to taste
- cheddar cheese to taste
- cooked chicken
- onion slices
- seedless tomato slices
- capsicum slices
- dried oregano leaves
- chili flakes
If you like my recipes, then please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Also, do not forget to share this recipe. We welcome your feedback to serve better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.