- ½ kg mutton (bakray ka gohst)
- 1½ tbsp ginger and garlic crushed into paste form
- 6-8 black pepper corns
- 1 inch piece of cinnamon stick (darcheeni ka tukra)
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds (zeera koota hua)
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 glass water
Ingredients used to marinate the boiled mutton
- ⅔ cup yogurt (dahi)
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
- ½ tsp red chili
- ¼ tsp crushed black pepper
- 1-2 crushed green chilies
- ¼ cup oil for cooking
To add a smoky taste you can use charcoal as shown in the video.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.