10 Spices French Fries Recipe
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp chicken powder
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds crushed
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 1 pinch citric acid (taatri)
- ⅛ tsp dried oregano leaves
- ¼ tsp red chili crushed
- ¼ tsp paprika powder
- ⅛ tsp red chili powder
- 3 potatoes medium sized
- water for boiling the potatoes
- oil for frying
- Peel off the potatoes, and wash to clean. Cut them into strips.
- Rinse the potato strips clean and boil them for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drain off the water and lay the potato strips on a plate lined with kitchen paper. Let them cool down and completely dry.
- Meanwhile, combine all the spices to prepare fries masala and keep it aside.
- Heat oil and fry the potato strips on medium flame until crispy.
- Drain on kitchen paper and immediately season with the fries masala to the taste.