Sheer Khurma is delicious dessert that may fill your table with delight. Here is very easy recipe with lots of dry fruit in it. You can serve it hot or cold.
- 2 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- ¼ cup dried dates (soak beforehand)
- almond (badam) as required
- raisin (kishmish) as required
- cashew nuts (kajoo) as required
- pistachio (pista) as required
- 1 cup vermicelli (bareek sawaiyan)
- 1 liter milk
- 3-4 green cardamom (choti elaichi)
- ⅔ cup sugar or to taste
- 1-2 pinches salt
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.