- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup semolina (suji)
- ½ cup gram flour (besan)
- 1 cup powder sugar (cheeni pissi hui)
- 2 pinches of baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ tsp green cardamom powder (hari elaichi powder)
- 2 tbsp coconut powder
- dry fruits to taste
- 3 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- 2-3 drops of vanilla essence
- warm milk mixed with saffron threads
- poppy seeds (khashkhash) to be sprinkled over the biscuits before baking
Clarified butter in the video recipe shows 4 tbsp. However, here its quantity has been reduced to 3 tbsp. You may have noticed dough got oily and could stick to roller. Therefore, dough was covered in plastic so it may not stick to the roller. Therefore, you may reduce the quantity of clarified butter to 3 tbps as mentioned above.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.
How much milk did you use?