Ingredients for marinating the chicken
- 300 grams boneless chicken (small cubes)
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp crushed red chili
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp tandoori masala
- 1 tsp vinegar or lemon juice
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp oil for cooking marinated chicken
- ½ cup warm water (neem garam pani)
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 4 cups all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- warm water as required for kneading the dough
- Take ½ cup warm water in a bowl and add 2 tsp yeast into it and stir them together. Leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or the yeast get foamy and dissolved.
- Add 4 cups of all purpose flour, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt and 2 tbsp oil in a separate larger bowl and stir them with your hand. Then gradually add in the yeast mixture and warm water as required. Knead with your hands until the dough gets smooth and elastic.
- Shape the dough into a ball, apply some oil and cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap. Allow it to rise until double in size by resting for 1 to 2 hours.
- After enough rest punch the dough down.
- Roll it down into flattened round or any other desired shape forming a base for topping of the pizza flavor of your choice.
- 3 tbsp pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese to taste
- boiled sweet corns
- cooked chicken (chicken that you have cooked already)
- mozzarella and cheddar cheese to taste
- black olives as required
- red chili flakes (little bit)
- dried oregano leaves (little bit)
Dried milk and liquid milk mixture to be applied on the top of pie
- 1 tbsp dried milk
- 1-2 tbsp milk
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.