- 4 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Instant yeast
- 2 tbsp Oil2
- Warm water as required
- Sieve the refined flour in a mixing bowl. Then add salt, sugar, and instant yeast to it. Mix them well.
- Add oil and mix it well.
- Then sparingly add water and knead well for 10 minutes. Shape it into a round ball, apply oil and let it rest for 2 hours.
- Later, punch the dough down and make round balls.
- Roll the balls down into a round pita bread shape.
- Meanwhile, heat the griddle and cook on low to medium flame.
- Change sides and with the help of a spatula or a turner. Press with the spatula to get maximum convection to cook the bread well.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Also, do not forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.