Spinach Mutton/Palak Gosht is one of my favorite veg meat combination food item. Spinach is a rich source of nutrients having low calories. Mutton on the other hand offer you an adequate amount of calories.
Spinach is a seasonal vegetable and cultivated in winter season. Though it is usually available year round. It can be stored in refrigerator at a very low temperature in a half cooked form for later use.
Spinach mutton is an original restaurant recipe. Here is a video link to my YouTube Channel with ingredients detail as under:
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ kg spinach boiled (ubly hoi palak)
- ¾ cup oil or as required
- 3 medium sized onion
- ½ kg mutton (bakray ka gosht)
- 1½ tbsp ginger and garlic (crushed into paste form)
- 1 bay leaf (tej patta)
- 1 cinnamon stick (darcheeni)
- 1 black cardamom (bari elaichi)
- 2 green cardamom (hari elaichi)
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (zeera)
- 5 to 6 black pepper seeds (kaali mrichain)
- 1½ red chili powder or to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric (haldi)
- 1½ tsp coriander powder (dhania powder)
- salt to taste
- 3 large tomatoes
- water as required
- green chilies to taste
- fresh coriander and mint leaves
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.