Malai Chicken Tikka
- 3-4 tbsp thick yogurt
- 3-4 tbsp fresh cream (dairy cream)
- 3-4 pieces crushed green chilies
- 1 tbsp ginger and garlic crushed into paste form
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds (koota hua zeera)
- ½ tsp whole spice powder (garam masala powder)
- 1 tsp meat tenderizer powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 leg pieces chicken
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1-2 tbsp oil
Give coal smoke for adding barbecue taste.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.