- 350 grams boneless beef
- 1 onion (small sized)
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves
- 1 to 2 green chilies (optional)
- a handful of parsley or fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tsp white pepper powder (optional)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- oil as required for frying the kababs
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.