Mutton Kaleji Fry
- ½ kg mutton liver cubes (washed)
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4-5 tbsp oil
- 1½ tsp crushed garlic (Lahsan)
- 1 tsp red chili powder or to taste
- ⅛ tsp turmeric (haldi)
- 1½ tsp coriander seeds (roasted and crushed)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (roasted and crushed)
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 green chili
- fresh coriander leaves
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.