Halwa Puri k Chaney
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 tsp garlic crushed into paste form
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika powder or Kashimri Mirch Powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp whole spice powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 1 – 2 pinches of citric acid
- 2 cup boiled chickpeas
- 2 cup water or as required
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan and add the crushed garlic. Fry until lightly golden.
- Season well with all the spices mentioned in the ingredients list and add some water. Heat gently, stirring, till all the ingredients are mixed and gravy formed.
- Add already boiled chickpeas and stir cook continuously for 5 – 6 minutes.
- When the gravy becomes dry and mixed with the chickpeas, add 2 cups of water. Cover the pot with its lid and cook on low flame for 10 -12 minutes.
If you like my recipes, then please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Also, do not forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.