Dahi Phulki Recipe
- homemade phulkiya as required
- 1/2 kg yogurt
- salt to taste
- water as required
- crushed red chili
- black pepper powder
- chaat masala
- Take two cups of water in a large mixing bowl.
- Soak as many as required homemade phulkiyan for 10 to 15 minutes in water.
- Nicely press to remove excess water. Make sure not to break them during this process.
- Arrange them on a plate or any other container of your choice.
- Meanwhile, take yogurt in the mixing bowl and whisk until thick and creamy. Then, add water as required and whisk it again.
- Lastly, season it with crushed red chili, black pepper, and homemade chaat masala.
If you like my recipes, then please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Also, do not forget to share this recipe. We welcome your feedback to serve better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.