Frozen Chapli Kabab
- 500 grams minced chicken (chicken keema)
- 1 medium sized onion
- 4-5 green chilies (hari mirchain)
- 15-20 mint leaves (podinay k patay)
- a handful of fresh coriander leaves (muthi bhar taza dhania)
- 1½ tbsp ginger and garlic crushed into paste form
- 1 tsp crushed pomegranate seeds (koota hua anar dana)
- 2 tbsp maze flour (makai ka ata) or gram flour (besan ka ata)
- ½ tsp whole spice powder (garam masala)
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds (zeera koota hua)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds (dhania koota hua)
- 1 tsp crushed red chili or to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- tomato slices
- 2-3 tbsp oil
Chapli Kababs can be stored up to 2-3 weeks in freezer.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.