Good news for macaroni lovers. Your favorite pasta gets more, tasty, crispy and shaped into a Fried Crispy Cheesy Macaroni Sticks.
Follow the instructions in the video. Following ingredients are needed to try this recipe.
Fried Cheesy Macaroni Sticks
Macaroni Stick Filling
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp fresh garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1½ cup milk
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp Red Chilies Crushed (Laal Mirchain Koti Hui) (optional)
- ½ tsp black pepper or to taste
- ½ tsp mixed herbs
- 3 slice cheddar cheese
- mozzarella cheese to taste
- 200 grams macaroni (use boiled macaroni)
Other ingredients used for dipping, coating and getting crispy feel
- Bread crumbs
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.