Crispy Fried Finger Fish is an original restaurant recipe that you can try to prove your cooking skills. Here is a written recipe for you if you want to follow along with the video.
Your feedback and comments will be welcomed. Use the feedback form at the end of this post to let us know your experience trying this recipe.
Crispy Finger Fish
- water as required
- 2 – 3 tbsp vinegar
- 800 grams boneless fish
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp red chili crushed Or change the quantity to taste.
- 2 pinches orange food color (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 – 3 tbsp flour (maida)
- 1½ tbsp corn flour
- 2 eggs
- breadcrumbs as required
- cooking oil for deep frying
- Take the required volume of water in a large bowl and add vinegar to it.
- Soak fish pieces in it for at least 5 minutes.
- Arrange fresh pieces on a flat surface and salt them to taste.
- Season with red chili powder, black pepper, and crushed red chili. Optionally add the orange food color.
- Add lemon juice and vinegar. Combine flour (maida), corn flour, and eggs to get the perfect crispy taste.
- Keep aside for 15-20 minutes so that the fish gets marinated.
- Coat with breadcrumbs before frying.
- Heat oil and fry the fish fingers on low to medium flame.
- You should get perfect crispy finger fish within 10 minutes of frying.