Crispy Chicken Cheese Box
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 350 g small boneless chicken pieces
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed red chili
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy suace
- 1 tsp chili or hot sauce
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 – 3 tbsp capsicum
- Mozzarella and cheddar cheese to taste
Assembling and cooking
- Fresh bread slices as required
- Mozzarella slices
- Eggs as required
- Breadcrumbs as required
- Oil as required for deep frying
- Fry small chicken boneless pieces until color changes.
- Add garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt, crushed red chili, white pepper, and dried parsley. Optionally, you can also add paprika powder. Add vinegar and sauces as per the quantity listed above.
- After stirring for a few seconds, cover the pan with a lid and cook on low flame until the chicken is done.
- Then add capsicum, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese. Stir and continue to cook for a few seconds. Turn off the flame and let the stuff cool down.
- Take two slices of bread and remove their crust. Make a box arranging the cooked stuff and sliced mozzarella cheese in between the two bread slices.
- Dip the bread boxes in beaten eggs and coat them in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Fry the bread boxes on high flame until golden. When done, take out on an absorbent paper and serve.
If you like my recipes, then please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Also, do not forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.