Ingredients for Creamy Mutton Kunna recipe.
- ½ cup clarified butter (ghee)
- ½ kg mutton (baray ka gosht)
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 tbsp garlic crushed into paste form
- 1 tsp red chili powder or to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder (dhania powder)
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (zeera)
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder (haldi powder)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup yogurt (dahi)
- 1 tsp all purpose flour mixed in 2 tbsp water
- 2 pinches of mace and nutmeg powder (jaifal javetri powder)
- ¼ tsp whole spice powder
- 2-3 tbsp cream
You can add water to add more gravy to the dish. When ready you can also add finely cut ginger slices.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.