Creamy Chicken Mint Rolls are filled with creamy chicken. Everybody around the Iftar table would love to eat.
For this recipe you can use ready-made roll sheets (patties) available in market. You can also make your own roll sheets easily at home. I have already published my Spring Rolls and Samosa Sheets recipe. So, if you wish to make your own roll sheets, do it by following the given link.
Here are the ingredients and written instructions. Video link has also been given so that you can easily follow the instructions step by step.
Chicken Mint Rolls
Ingredients used for marinating the chicken
- 300 grams boneless chicken
- 1 tsp garlic (crushed into paste)
- ½ tsp crushed red chili
- ¼ tsp white pepper powder
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp chili sauce
Ingredients for cooking the marinated chicken
- oil as required
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves (poodinay k patay)
- ½ capsicum (adha shimla mirch)
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- roll patties as required
- Add chicken and other ingredients in a large mixing bowl and marinate for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Fry the marinated chicken on high flame until color of the chicken changes. Stir continuously during the process.
- Cover the pan with the lid and cook on low flame until chicken is done.
- Next add chopped mint leaves and capsicum and stir continuously on high flame for 1 minute.
- Then add 2 tbsp of cream and stir to mix well. Turn off the flame and take it out on a plate or a bowl.
- Meanwhile, prepare a liquid of white flour (maida) adding 1 tbsp of it with 2 tbsp of water. This liquid mixture is used to glue the roll patties.
- Spread the roll patties on a clean flat surface. Arrange the creamy cooked chicken and fold it into roll. Use the liquid mixture to glue the loose end of the patti.
- Deep fry on medium flame till the rolls get golden and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite sauce.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.