Creamy Chicken Cheese Parcels
Ingredients for marination of boneless chicken cubes
- 1 cup boneless chicken cut into smaller cubes
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ tsp crushed red chilies
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- ¼ tsp mixed herbs
- 1 pinch oregano powder (optional)
- mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese to taste
- ¼ cup cream
- samosa patties as required.
- flour water mixture for gluing the patties.
- oil for deep frying
You may also like to visit my other post about how to make Samosa sheets at home.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.
1 cup chicken is how many grams?
Hi Sumaiya. take 250 grams of chicken.