Chilman Biryani is the most delicious biryani you may have ever eaten. This dish is ravishing enough to make you crave more.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- water as required
- ⅔ cup oil
- 2 onions medium sized
- 1 star anise
- 3 cloves
- 5 to 6 black pepper corns
- 1 black cardamom
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
- 750 grams chickn
- 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 1½ tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1½ tbsp homemade biryani masala
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ cup yogurt
- 3 tomatoes medium sized
- 600 grams Cella rice boil before use
- orange food color mixed in water
- some green chilies
- fried onion
- fresh coriander leaves
- dried mint leaves
- few drops of Kewra Essence
- Rinse away dust and other impurities from the rice by running cold water over it for a few moments into a strainer.
- Boil rice with salt and then drain and keep aside.
- Add all-purpose flour and some water to a mixing bowl. Stir using your fingers while lightly tossing the ingredients to moisten them evenly. Prepare the dough big enough to cover the dish. Apply some oil and keep aside.1 cup all-purpose flour, water
- Add the required amount of oil, onion, and whole spices. Fry until onion slices turn golden.2 onions, 1 star anise, 3 cloves, 5 to 6 black pepper corns, 1 black cardamom, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 bay leaf, ⅔ cup oil
- Now add chicken and stir cook continually until color changes. Add ginger garlic paste and continue to stir and cook for a few minutes.750 grams chickn, 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- Add all seasonings and thoroughly mix yogurt with a few seconds of stirring. Then add tomato cubes and stir to blend with chicken. Cover with lid and cook on medium flame till oil comes to the surface or until chicken is done.salt, 1½ tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp red chili powder, 1½ tbsp homemade biryani masala, 1 tsp cumin seeds, ½ cup yogurt, 3 tomatoes
- Grease the baking pan with a little bit of oil. Add a layer of boiled rice and pour some orange food color mixed in water. Top it with chicken and curry. Arrange some green chilies, fresh coriander leaves, and dried mint leaves. Add a thin layer of rice.600 grams Cella rice, some green chilies, fresh coriander leaves, dried mint leaves, orange food color
- Meanwhile, dust the surface with flour, and roll the puff pastry big enough to cover the dish. Cover the dish with puff pastry and press around the sides to get hold. Cover the dish with puff pastry and press around the sides to get hold.
- Now is the time to bake it at 180°C for 15 to 18 minutes.
- For baking the remaining rice, grease the baking pan with oil. Add a layer of rice with the remaining chicken and pour orange food color. Arrange some green chilies, fresh coriander leaves, and dried mint leaves. Add a thin layer of rice. Lastly, pour some drops of Kewra essence and extra orange food color.some green chilies, fried onion, fresh coriander leaves, few drops of Kewra Essence, dried mint leaves
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on low flame for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve hot.