Ingredients used to marinate the chicken
- 350 grams boneless chicken cubes
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1½ tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- red chili powder to taste
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp refined flour
- 1 cup potato chips or corn flakes
- 2 tbsp refined flour
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- oil as required for deep frying
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.