Chicken Corn Cutlets are kind of a quick snack recipe. Include it in your Iftar menu this Ramazan and serve it with your favorite chatney or sauce.
Follow the easy steps in the video.
Chicken Corn Cutlets
- 250 grams minced chicken
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper (crushed)
- ½ tsp red chilies (crushed)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup whole kernel corn
- 1 onion small sized (chopped)
- 1½ tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 1 – 2 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 egg
- 3-4 tbsp oil for cooking
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.