Stuffed Chicken Cheese Bread has a flavor-filled surprise in its every bite. So we can only imagine how much more irresistible it gets once slices of bread stuffed with chic\ken, vegetables, and tons of melty cheese. It is a perfect party special recipe that you can feast at home with your family and friends. Must try this recipe and give us your feedback at the end of this post.
Chicken Cheese Stuffed Bread Recipe
- 4 cup Fine flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- warm water as required to knead soft dough
Ingredients used to marinate the chicken
- 600 g boneless chicken
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp crushed green chilies
- 1 tbsp tandoori or tikka masala
- 1 – 2 pinches of salt if needed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup yogurt
- 2 – 3 tbsp oil for cooking the marinated chicken
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (optional)
- 2 raw bread layers
- chili garlic sauce of pizza sauce
- cooked chicken
- onion slices
- tomato slices (seeds removed)
- mozzarella and cheddar cheese as required
- dried oregano leaves
- beaten egg
- sesame seeds
- butter (to be applied on the top of bread after baking)
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, and instant yeast. Whisk to mix the dry ingredients well. Now add butter, oil, an egg, and milk. Then add warm water as required and knead soft dough.
- Apply a little bit of oil and keep aside for 2 hours.
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken, crushed garlic, crushed green chilies, and all the seasonings. Add lemon juice and yogurt. Mix everything well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat cooking oil, add marinated chicken, and cook on high flame for 1 – 2 minutes. With the lid on, cook on low flame until chicken becomes tender.
- Remove the lid, optionally add black pepper and mix well before turning off the flame.
- Punch the dough down and roll out the dough into two round shape slices of bread with the help of a rolling pin. Arrange the base layer of the bread on a tray and spread chili garlic sauce or pizza sauce all over it.
- Add a layer of cooked chicken, diced slices of onion, and tomato. Add in mozzarella and cheddar cheese slices as required. Lastly, sprinkle some oregano leaves and cover everything up with the top bread layer. With the help of a bowl and your fingers, mark the serving size. Apply beaten egg and put sesame seeds on the top of the stuffed bread.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees centigrade for 40 to 45 minutes.
- When ready, apply butter on the top and serve hot.
If you like my recipes, then please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Also, do not forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.