Aloo ki Chatney is a tasty and spicy sauce and can be easily made at home.
Aloo ki chatney
- 1 piece Potato already boiled
- 2 tbsp Tamarind Juice (Imli ka ras)
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp red chilies crushed
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- 1 pinch turmeric (haldi)
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 1 pinch citric acid
- 1 pinch orange food color (zarda rang)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp cornflour
- 1 cup water
- Add all the ingredients of aloo ki chatin in blender jar and blend them together. Add some water so that blended aloo would easily come out of the container.
- Empty the container into a frying pan and cook the liquid mixture on medium flame for 2 – 3 minutes. Aloo ki chatni is ready.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.