- ¾ cup oil
- whole spice mix
- 4 – 5 medium sized onions
- 1200 grams chicken
- 2 – 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 – 3 tbsp homemade biryani masala
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp red chili powder or to taste
- 1 cup yogurt
- 3 – 4 tomatoes
- 1½ kg boiled basmati or Cella rice
- potatoes boiled with salt and orange food color
- orange food color mixed in water
- green chilies to taste
- fresh coriander and mint leaves
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.