Sizzler Shashlik and Fried Rice Recipe
- 500 g boneless chicken
- 1 tsp garlic
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp crushed red chili
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 - 2 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 capsicum
- 1 tomato (seeds removed)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 3/4 cup homemade tomato puree
- 1 tbsp ready made tomato paste (optional)
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 - 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp sugar or to taste
- 1 tsp red crushed red chili or to taste
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp corn flour mixed in water
- 2 - 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 capsicum
- 1 carrot
- 2 - 3 tbsp soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/2 kg boiled basmati rice
- 2 fried eggs
- 1/2 cup spring onion (green part)
- Add chicken in a mixing bowl, season it with salt, crushed red chili, and black pepper. Continue to add sugar and crushed garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, and optionally Worcestershire sauce. Mix the ingredients well and marinate for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Next, heat oil in a heavy-bottomed pan. Add marinated chicken and fry on high flame until color changes. Cover the pan with the lid and cook on low flame until chicken becomes tender. With the lid off, stir continuously until liquid dries. Take out the cooked chicken on a plate and keep it aside.
- Now add onion, capsicum, seedless tomato cubes in the same pot and cook on high flame for a minute till they are a little soft yet crunchy. Stir continuously during this process. This will take about 2 - 3 minutes. Keep it aside.
Making of sauce
- Heat oil, add garlic, and saute it for a minute. Add homemade tomato puree and cook for another minute. Add all the sauces and seasonings and continue to cook and stir continuously until oil separates. Then add a cup of water and bring it to a boil. When boiling, add the cornflour mixed in water to thicken the sauce.
- Add in fried chicken, vegetables and whisk until well combined. Turn off the flame and keep aside.
- Fry eggs, crush them and keep them aside.
- Heat oil, add crushed garlic, and fry for a while. Add cabbage, carrot, capsicum slices, and fry on high flame for a minute. Season it with salt and black pepper. Add soy sauce and whisk to mix everything well.
- Now, add boiled basmati rice and mix it with vegetables. Finally, add the fried egg and spring onion pieces. Whisk to mix everything well.
- Heat sizzler pan, add fried rice, stir fried vegetables, chicken shashlik, and prepared sizzler sauce.
If you like my recipes, then please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Also, do not forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.