Pineapple Ginger Juice
- Electric Blender
- 4 – 5 pineapple slices
- 1 – 2 glasses of pineapple juice or water
- ½ tsp lemon juice or to taste
- 3 – 4 mint leaves
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- Add the pineapple slices and pineapple juice or water in a the blender. Squeeze the lemon juice in it. Then add the mint leaves and ginger as per the quantities listed above. Blend until all the ingredients are pureed.
- Strain the juice into a clean container with a fine mesh strainer, cheese cloth or better yet, a nut milk bag.
- Decorate and serve the juice chilled.
If you like my recipes, then please visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Also, do not forget to share this recipe. We welcome your feedback to serve better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.