Kali Masoor Ki Daal
- 2-3 glasses water
- 250 grams black lentil (soaked) bhigoi hoi kaali masoor ki daal
- 1 onion (medium sized)
- 2 tomatoes (medium sized)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder or to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric (haldi)
- ½ tsp coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- green chilies as required
- 2-3 tbsp green coriander leaves
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ½ tsp whole spice powder (garam masala)
- ⅛ cup oil
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (zeera)
Add hot water as required for adding gravy to the daal.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.