- ½ kg mutton (bakray ka gosht)
- 1 piece of ginger (adrak)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 inch piece cinnamon stick (darcheeni)
- 4-5 black pepper corns
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp turmeric (haldi)
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- 1½ cups water
- ½ tsp crushed red chili to taste
- little bit crushed black pepper
- ½ tsp roasted and crushed coriander and cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp refined flour (maida)
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 egg
- oil for frying the meat
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.