Creamy hot tomato soup is an instant recipe that relies on pantry staples, such tomatoes, garlic, onion, and butter. You can enjoy a bowl of this soup in just 30 minutes.
Creamy Tomato Soup
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small sized onion
- 1 small sized carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 large sized tomatoes
- 1½ tsp salt or to taste
- 2-3 tsp sugar or to taste
- 1 tsp white or black pepper or to taste
- 2 tbsp tomato puree or ketchup
- 5-6 glasses of water as required
- 3-4 tbsp corn flour mixed in water
- 2-3 tbsp cream
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.