- 3-4 tbsp oil or as required
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 pieces tomatoes
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp crushed red chili or to taste
- ¼ tsp red chili powder (optional)
- 2 pinches turmeric (haldi)
- ½ tsp crushed coriander seeds (dhania koota hua)
- ½ tsp crushed cumin seeds (zeera koota hua)
- ¼ tsp crushed black pepper
- ¼ tsp chaat masala
- 1 cup boiled spilt Bengal Gram (chana daal ubly hui)
- 2-3 pieces green chilies
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.