Butter Chicken Pizza
- ½ kg chicken
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp paprika powder (for color)
- ½ tsp crushed cumin seeds
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp crushed or powdered coriander
- 1 tsp red chili
- ⅔ cup yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ tsp ginger garlic
- ½ tsp paprika powder (for color)
- 3-4 tbsp tomato puree
- ½ tsp sugar or to taste
- salt (little bit)
- ¼ tsp dried fenugreek leaves /kasoori methi
- 1 pinch whole spice powder /garam masala
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tsp butter
- Marinate chicken with for 30 minutes.
- Fry the marinated chicken.
- Meanwhile, prepare Makhni sauce by adding butter and oil in a frying pan. Add ginger and garlic paste and fry for few seconds. Then add remaining ingredients of the Makhni sauce and turn off the flame after mixing them well.
- Make the pizza dough.
- Roll the dough down into round pizza bread base. Place the pizza bread on the pan and mark a border for the pizza topping around the bread with your finger. Use fork to rough the surface of the bread in between so that pizza topping make a nice bond with the bread.
- Then spread pizza sauce, cheddar and mozzarella cheese as required. Arrange the cooked chicken and lastly, decorate the topping with onion, another round of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle some dried oregano leaves. Let it rest for 5 – 7 minutes
- Bake in preheated oven at 170°c for 15 – 20 minutes. Enjoy every bite of it.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.