Bihari Boti Pizza is an another delicious desi Pizza Recipe you would love to try at home. Video recipe has been uploaded on YouTube. Here is a video link for you.
Bihari Boti Pizza
Ingredients- Marination of Chicken
- 400 grams boneless chicken
- 1 tsp garlic crushed into paste form
- 1 crushed green chili
- ¼ tsp salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed red chili
- ¼ tsp crushed black pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp crushed poppy seeds (khaskhas)
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp gram flour (besan)
- ¼ tsp meat tenderizer powder
- ½ tsp paprika powder for good color (optional)
- 1 pinch of orange food color
- ½ tsp tikka masala
- 3-4 tbsp yogurt (dahi)
- 2 tbsp oil to cook the marinated chicken
Ingredients- Assembling and Garnishing
- pizza dough recipe given below
- 2-4 tbsp pizza sauce
- mozzarella and cheddar cheese to taste
- capsicum slices
- tomato slices
- onion slices
- frired bihari boti
- dried oregano
- red chili flakes
- ½ cup warm water (neem garam pani)
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 4 cups all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- warm water as required for kneading the dough
- Take ½ cup warm water in a bowl and add 2 tsp yeast into it and stir them together. Leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or the yeast get foamy and dissolved.
- Add 4 cups of all purpose flour, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt and 2 tbsp oil in a separate larger bowl and stir them with your hand. Then gradually add in the yeast mixture and warm water as required. Knead with your hands until the dough gets smooth and elastic.
- Shape the dough into a ball, apply some oil and cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap. Allow it to rise until double in size by resting for 1 to 2 hours.
- After enough rest punch the dough down.
- Roll it down into flattened round or any other desired shape forming a base for topping of the pizza flavor of your choice.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.