Bengal Gram Halwa
- 1 cup Bengal Gram (Channay ki daal)
- 2 cups milk
- ¾ cup pure clarified butter (desi ghee)
- 2-3 tbsp milk add while grinding the Bengal Gram
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup milk while cooking halwa
- ½ tsp green cardamom powder
- almonds as required
- pistachio as required
- coconut powder as required
- raisins as required
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes. Don’t forget to share this recipe.
We welcome your feedback to serve a better content. So feel free to leave your valuable suggestions and comments at the end of this post.