Beef Keema Parcel
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 250 grams minced beef
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic crushed into paste form
- 1 tsp crushed red chili
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tsp tikka or tandoori masala (optional)
- salt to taste
- ½ cup water
- 1 small sized onion finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 green chili finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp refined flour liquefied with 2 tbsp of water
- samosa patties as required
- oil for deep frying
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. So, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.