Haleem or Daleem is a popular dish of Indian subcontinent. Porridge, barley, rice, meat and various types of lentils are the main ingredients of daleem. To make Beef Haleem following ingredients are required.
- 1 cup Porridge /broken wheat (gandum ka daliya)
- ¼ cup barley (jau)
- ¼ cup yellow lentil (daal mong)
- ¼ cup red lentil (daal mosoor)
- ¼ cup split bengal gram (channay ki daal)
- ¼ cup rice
- ½ cup white lentil (maash ki daal)
- 7-8 glasses water
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric (haldi)
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 onion (medium sized)
- 750 grams boneless beef
- 1½ tbsp ginger garlic paste (adrak lahsan ka paste)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp red chili powder or to taste
- ¼ tsp turmeric (haldi)
- 1 tbsp coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- 1 tsp whole spice powder (garam masala powder)
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2-3 glasses water
- 1 onion (small sized)
- ½ tsp whole spice powder (garam masala powder)
- ½ tsp nutmeg and mace powder (jaifal javetri)
- chaat masala
- fried onion
- green chili
- mint leaves
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.