Angara Chicken recipe with detail instructions.
Ingredients for making masala for the recipe
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds (dhaniya)
- 5-6 round red chilies
- 7-8 black pepper corns (kali mirch)
- cinnamon stick (little piece)
- 2 cloves
- 1 tomato (large sized)
- 1 fried slices of onion (small sized)
- ½ kg chicken
- 1 tbsp tomato paste (optional)
- ¾ cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp paprika powder or kashimir mirch
- oil as required for cooking the marinated chicken
- With the help of a grinder prepare masala for the recipe.
- Cut small sized onion into slices and fry it. Grind and mix it with a large sized tomato.
- Next in a mixing bowl add ½ kg chicken, prepared masala and tomato mixture. Optionally add 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Add yogurt, garlic paste and salt to your taste. For giving it a good color add paprika powder or Kashmiri mirch.
- Mix the ingredients well and marinate let the chicken marinate for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Add oil in a frying pan and cook the marinated chicken on high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then lid on cook on low flame until chicken become tender.
- Turn off the flame and give coal smoke with lid on for another 2 minutes.
- Ready to be served.
If you like my recipes then please visit and subscribe my YouTube channel for daily recipes.
The written contents of my recipe videos released on my channel are also being frequently published on my website. Therefore, you can visit my site any time to look for written content of your favorite recipes.
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.