Here is a quick and easy chicken burger recipe for you. If you love fast food and willing to make it at home, then you must try this simple and easy recipe.
You can satisfy your hunger with this simple and tasty burger because it has lots of topping options for you. You can fill it with burger sauce, fried chicken fillets, and melting cheese. Slices of onion, tomato and cucumber add to its flavor. Mayonnaise is another must have ingredient of burger recipes you may ever wish to try.
The ingredients and the instructions are as under:
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 piece Onion (Small sized)
- 1 tsp Garlic crushed
- 2 pieces Tomato
- Salt to your taste
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ Black pepper
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Mix herbs
- 3 – 4 fillets Chicken Use steaks from chicken breast cut into thick slices.
- 2 – 4 slices Melting Cheese
- 1 – 2 Large onions
- 1 – 2 Large tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- Mayonnaise as required
- 4 Burger Buns
- Take one small sized onion nicely chopped. Fry in little hot oil until it changes to slight brown in color. Take the sauteed onion out for later use.
- Fry crushed garlic paste in the same pan until it gets golden brown in color.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, salt, sugar, black pepper, vinegar and mixed herbs. Cover the pan and cook on low flame until tomato becomes soft and loses its skin free. Remove the skin and add already sauteed onion that you have kept aside. Mix well and turn off the flame.
- Place the chicken fillets on flat surface on wooden board for tenderizing with a mallet and place in a mixing bowl. Then add 1 tbsp of garlic paste, salt to your taste, 1 tsp of black pepper, 1 tsp red chilies, 1 tbsp vinegar, and 1 tbsp soy sauce. Marinate for 4 at least hours.
- Apply breadcrumb over the marinated chicken fillets to get crispy topping. Knead well so that crumbing is nicely applied and stuck on all sides.
- Heat oil before starting to fry the fillets. Fry on low flame and flip sides until fillets get golden brown. Place the cheese slices over the hot fried fillets and take out making sure slices don't get melted.
- Apply sauce on the lower portion of the burger. Place the fried chicken patty. Add up tomato, onion slices and cucumber. Grab the other top slice and spread some mayonnaise and cover the lower base slice of the burger with it. Enjoy your meal!
Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions at the end of this post.
Nice and easy recipe.